Sunday 10 July 2011

....Framed!

...I have finished one of my set of 4 Red Rust pictures to sell....it's a collage of oil on canvas and I'm quite pleased with it really. The cream frame I chose has red highlights, I wanted the image to stand out and works quite well with a light surround...
...close up of collage...

"Red Rust"
 oil on canvas collage,
(20cm x 25cm cream wooden frame)


I've got this week to try and finish another 2 ....that’s the goal I've set myself along with to walk 3 miles a day....if your familiar with Scarborough, North Yorkshire I'm walking around Marine Drive and back again....however I must admit I'm a bit of a fair weather walker and this weekend the weather has been amazing....if you like torrential rain and dramatic thunder and lightening!

...thanks for reading...I'll keep posting my progress over the week...


No comments:

Post a Comment