Monday 11 July 2011

Marine Drive morning walk...

Monday morning and the weathers glorious....typical everyones back at work after a weekend of torrential rain and the sun decides to come out!!!...
....as the doctor ordered I am out trying to de-stress, exercise, motivate myself and be positive...thats all fine and good if the weathers nice!!! so I have set myself this goal of walking 3 miles everyday this week along Marine Drive -  I think its about 1.5 miles long so there and back = 3 miles!....
....day 1 - (in a Northern Geordie accent!)...

North Bay view from Marine Drive, Scarborough
South Bay view from Marine Drive, Scarborough
...I decided not to take the dog then promptly felt guilty when I saw loads of people walking their dogs...bad start!...took some photos...mainly of patterns but also of where I was walking around ...just to put you in the picture, so to speak!...




...I had to add this photo as it made me laugh out loud...not sure if this is the bast place to park your bike!?....


...anyway...
...enjoy your day and  I'll post again on the findings from tomorrows walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment