Sunday 24 June 2012

Degree show extras...




...I've been so wrapped up in getting myself through the last week, I've just realised I haven't posted the photos I took of the degree show....sorry!
....I've been trying to organise myself and form new routines...and to be honest I'm totally rubbish...after working for modules and getting feedback....now its all about putting it into practice...and I'm totally pooped too!...
I wonder what all other 3rd year students are doing right now?...still celebrating...in a darkened room somewhere....working....wondering what to do next...I wish them all happiness, success and wealth....seize the moment - thats what I say!...
my stuff!...
Ryan Chadwick
Lindsay Wheatley


Rachel Whitfield
Wendy Havelock
and some more...
Pauline Scott 



Jane Sullivan....also studio roomy at Laine & Co!
Annie Swift
...Here are just a few of the photos taken from the costume degree show, I always love the the costume department....the fabric, the designs and the commitment, just great...



























Close up of the gems....or to be more precise...wine gums!


















So....just a few photos!....
I hope I get the chance to model some of the costumes next year...I'd love to make a victorian dress to wear to the Goth weekends they have twice yearly in Whitby....you never know!

Anyway, If you didn't manage to make the open day at the gallery on Thursday....heres a taste of what you missed...literally!
...although the cakes have now all gone the compact and bijou exhibition of the degree show part II is on until the 8th July at Laine and Co, 122 Victoria Rd, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, UK YO11 1SL
...if you call in , make yourself known to me...I'm normally grafting and creating in the studio at the back...

Happy reading and catch  up again soon....bye

1 comment: